New
Find
Notify
Tools

miner's joke
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
lal asked a miner's joke - here are found relatively decent.

miner Goes from the mine, a bit late. the foreman Running towards : "come on, the medical Board has come!".
Well, miner undressed, stands in front of the medical Board, the chief says to him:
"Open the head of the penis".
The miner has just started to push back the foreskin and something white drop on floor.
"What is that?"
"Yes that's my gum. You see, in the mine it's very dusty, so I hide it in here, well not in the ass to put it?".
"Ok, Quite open to end",
Again something white drops.
"Well, this belongs to my buddy, coalcutter operator. He is a Muslim".

Posts: 2356 | Location: Moscow | Registered: 07 December 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
I don't even get it + it's funny. (probably the muslim part).

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If somebody can translate this in English - I'll correct with pleasure

one of us
posted Hide Post
The miner has to hold his friend's gum also because Muslims are circumcised, and the friend can't hold his own gum under his non-existent foreskin.

Either that, or I've created my own joke.

I think it's pretty funny. The guy holding his gum under his foreskin makes you flinch. The fact that he's holding his friend's gum also, cracks me up. Nice one Vashper.

Posts: 13867 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You are right. And in the original not a Muslim, and Tatar - they are one of nationalities in Russia (in the Ukraine in this case), they are mostly Muslims. But this logical chain, certainly, foreigners do not overpower.
Generally miner's anecdotes are valuable because miners joke on themselves, it is a special type of humor. Dangerous profession, a strong people.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Vashper, here it is...

A miner arrives late at the mine. The foreman runs towards him: "Hurry up! The Medical Board is around!"

The miner undresses, and stands stark naked in front of the Medical Board. The Chief Medical Officer tells him: "Pull back your foreskin."

As he executes the manoeuver, something white falls on the floor. The Doctor asks: "What is that?"

"Er... That's my gum. You see, down in the mine it gets really dusty, so I hide it there, keeps it clean. I can't stick it up my arse, can I?"

Impatiently, the Doctor says: "OK, OK. Bend over, spread your cheeks, then squat."

As soon as the miner is in position, something white falls to the floor from his rear-end. Puzzled, the Doctor asks: "And this one, what is it?"

"Well... That one belongs to my buddy, he operates the big cutter. He asked me to keep his gum. He's Muslim, doesn't have no foreskin to keep it in..."

Posts: 1252 | Location: East Africa | Registered: 14 November 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of jbderunz
posted Hide Post
Vashper

Half the Americans are circumcised!

J B de Runz
Be careful when blindly following the masses ... generally the "m" is silent

Posts: 1727 | Location: France, Alsace, Saverne | Registered: 24 August 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have not researched this issue as extensively.

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jbderunz:
Vashper

Half the Americans are circumcised!

Half of Americans are Jewish ? Big Grin

Grizz

Indeed, no human being has yet lived under conditions which, considering the prevailing climates of the past, can be regarded as normal. John E Pfeiffer, The Emergence of Man

Those who can't skin, can hold a leg. Abraham Lincoln

Only one war at a time. Abe Again.

Posts: 4211 | Location: Alta. Canada | Registered: 06 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Not Jewish; but I suspect a good number of men are circumcised simply because their mother wanted to get even with men in general.

Supposedly uncircumcised men might be a higher risk for STDs, HIV, cancer. Supposedly 10% of the men in Europe are cut, and 55% in the U.S., with number dropping.

Posts: 13867 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote