Login/Join

One of Us
posted
A good friend of mine, after 7 yrs of medical school and training has been
fired for one minor indiscretion. He slept with one of his patients and can
no longer work in the profession. What a waste of time, effort, training and
money. He's still paying on his school loans. This just goes to show one
minor mistake can ruin your life. Thoughts for him and his family. He really
is a great guy and a brilliant veterinarian.

Posts: 13446 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Having watched a vet preg check a cow a few times, there is something to ponder here. Big Grin

Grizz

Indeed, no human being has yet lived under conditions which, considering the prevailing climates of the past, can be regarded as normal. John E Pfeiffer, The Emergence of Man

Those who can't skin, can hold a leg. Abraham Lincoln

Only one war at a time. Abe Again.

Posts: 4211 | Location: Alta. Canada | Registered: 06 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
An old man that I worked with years ago told us a tale that happened to him when he was a kid in the late 1920's. Seems all of the boys in their group decided to get together on Sunday morning + fuck a cow that was in stable.Well,they all showed up but waited for one kid that had been in church;directly he shows up in his Sunday best + they let him go 1st.He pulls up the milking stool so he is the right height,drops his trousers + is just about to start when the cow voids her entire wet bowels on him + into his ankle gripped trousers. (I'll just bet that his friends were sympathetic!)

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Eeker

One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
C'mon its still funny many years later.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote