New
Find
Notify
Tools

NJ Bear hunts
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I see in the paper that New Jersey has seen it fit to cancel bear hunting again. It seems like the state environmental chief Bradley Campbell think it would be better to control the bear population with contraception. I never knew that New Jersey had rubber trees before. Perhaps he will have classes that all willhave to come to bear, but that might be boaring. I think that perhaps the best is to only have the bears have their own condos.

Posts: 13460 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 247 | Location: Butler, PA | Registered: 26 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of poletax
posted Hide Post
Maybe those PETA people will show the bears how to put the condoms on.
Film at 11.

Posts: 5567 | Location: charleston,west virginia | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
What pisses me off is that all the "nature lovers" always want to resort to unnatural solutions to natural problems.

Ask any of those tree huggers what they think of animal testing, and they'll likely say they're against it. But just how the fuck do they think they're going to come up with a contraceptive without testing it on animals in the first place???

Stupid fucking hypocrits!!!

Posts: 2921 | Location: Canada | Registered: 07 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Collins
posted Hide Post
Quote:

Film at 11.

Would a bear that ate a PETA person be considered a vegitarian?

Posts: 2327 | Location: The Sunny South! St. Augustine, FL | Registered: 29 May 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of poletax
posted Hide Post
Quote:

Quote:

Film at 11.

Would a bear that ate a PETA person be considered a vegitarian?

If they ate a PETA person ,I would consider them 'Bottom Feeders.'

Posts: 5567 | Location: charleston,west virginia | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote