Login/Join

One of Us
posted

Posts: 2356 | Location: Moscow | Registered: 07 December 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
a kick in the nuts works everytime.

Aim for the exit hole

Posts: 4348 | Location: middle tenn | Registered: 09 December 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Yep,works the same in any language.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bren7X64
posted Hide Post
I do like to see a WELL DESERVED ass-kicking.

--
Promise me, when I die, don't let my wife sell my guns for what I told I her I paid for them.

Posts: 1048 | Location: Canberra, Australia | Registered: 03 August 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Girls win this way one of one hundred times....

Glad she was the one percenter!

Posts: 1082 | Location: MidWest USA  | Registered: 27 April 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Liam Mark Slattery
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vashper:

OOOOOOHHH I felt that barf

Military Police

Posts: 32 | Location: Rep. of Ireland | Registered: 01 April 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I enjoyed this on so many levels. From that second kick and rapid departure, I suspect that she had prepared herself for this situation. I wish she'd have given him one more just to make a point, but that probably wouldn't have been the best decision.

Dean

...I say that hunters go into Paradise when they die, and live in this world more joyfully than any other men.
-Edward, Duke of York

Posts: 876 | Location: Halkirk Ab | Registered: 11 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
A kick in the nuts and in the face works everytime! Big Grin Surprising how many were around and none of them came to her rescue. Sad commentary on mankind. thumbdown

One of Us
posted Hide Post
UEG:

There was only one guy close enough to have helped and he'd have had to be quick. Didn't look like she needed much help anyway. I have to smile. I've got a 21 year old daughter and we go over and over how to disable a man quickly. Looks like this young lady's daddy had a similar talk. Still laughing.

Posts: 10381 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote