Find
Notify
Tools

birthday present
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of morton3
posted
Morton was visiting some relations in the big city & decided to do some shopping for his wifes 40th birthday present.
Something he had forgotten to do on most previous birthdays.
He was walking along the front of a big department store when he thought "stuff it, I`ll buy Jidigan (his wife) something very special.
In he went & looked around. He was looking lost when a very attractive sales assistant approached him.
She asked Morton could she be of any help to him ?
Morton was very relieved at her offer & exclaimed "yes"
She asked what was he looking for ?
Morton replied he was after something very special for his wifes 40th birthday present.
The attractive sales assistant suggested some very nice perfume.
Morton agreed this would be a fine choice for his wife as in the outback where they lived such fineries were not regularly available.
At the perfumery counter the sales assistant suggested Morton use the tester bottle she had selected from the many available, & try a whiff to see if he liked that particular brand.
Morton squeezed the rubber squirter & applied a liberal amount of perfume to his inner wrist as shown by the attractive sales assistant.
Morton then gave a good sniff of the sweet smelling perfume & was at once impressed by the sales assistants recommendation.
Morton then asked her "tell me darlin`, what is the name of this perfume ?"
The attractive sales assistant replied in a husky voice "Sir, we call that perfume, COME TO ME"
Morton took another sniff & replied "Lady, It sure don`t smell like Cum to me"

Posts: 124 | Location: Newcastle Australia | Registered: 23 September 2004Reply With Quote