New
Find
Notify
Tools

a nightmare
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
In my nightmare I found myself nude in bed, and I was looking at a mirroron the ceiling, and I discovered that I am a Negro, and I'm circumcised !

Quickly I sat up, found my pants and looked in the pockets to find my driver's license photo and it was that same color.. Black.
I felt myself being very depressed, downcast, sitting in a chair.

But it's a wheelchair !!

That means, of course, besides being black and Jewish, I'm also disabled !!!

I said to myself, aloud 'This is impossible. It's impossible that I should be black and Jewish and disabled.'

'It's the pure and holy truth', whispers someone from behind me.

I turn around, and it's my boyfriend, injecting himself and preparing one for me.

Just what I needed !!

I am a homosexual, and on top of that with a Mexican boyfriend. Then I notice the sores on him, and he's so thin !

Oh, my God..... black, Jewish, disabled, gay, with a Mexican boyfriend, drug addict, and HIV-positive!!! Holy crap, I have AIDS!!

Desperate, I begin to shout, cry, pull my hair, and

Oh, noooooo...I'm bald !!!

The telephone rings.

It's my brother.

He is saying, 'Since mom and dad died the only thing you do is hang out, take drugs, and laze around all day doing nothing. Get a job you worthless piece of crap... Any job.'

Mom ?... Dad ?... Nooooooooo... Now I'm also an unemployed orphan !

I try to explain to my brother how hard it is to find a job when you are black, Jewish, disabled, gay with a Mexican boyfriend, are a drug addict, HIV positive, bald, and an orphan.

But he doesn't get it.

Frustrated, I hang up.

It's then I realize I only have one hand !!!

With tears in my eyes I go to the window to look out.

I see I live in a shanty-town full of cardboard and tin houses ! There is trash everywhere.

Suddenly I feel a sharp pain near my pacemaker.... Pacemaker ?

Besides being black, Jewish, disabled, a fairy with a Mexican boyfriend, a drug addict, HIV positive, bald, orphaned, unemployed, an invalid with one hand, and having a bad heart, I live in a crappy neighborhood.

At that very moment my boyfriend approaches and says to me, 'Sweetiepie, my love, my little black heartthrob, have you decided who are you going to vote for in the Primary ?
Hillary or Sanders ?

Say it isn't so !!! I can handle being a black, disabled, one armed, drug addicted, Jewish queer on a pacemaker who is HIV positive, bald, orphaned, unemployed, lives in a slum, and has a Mexican boyfriend, but please, oh dear God, please, please, please, please don't tell me I'm a Fucking Democrat.........!!!!!

Posts: 13446 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That would be a nightmare.

NRA Patron member

Posts: 2640 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 08 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
watch those bald comments, Butchie-Boy...!

faint

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
rotflmo

One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
NICE! rotflmo

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
With those qualifications, what else could you possibly be other than a Democrat?

Posts: 421 | Location: Broomfield, CO, USA | Registered: 04 April 2002Reply With Quote