Notify
Tools

give up sex for golf
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
S
ex for Golf
A golfer is in a competitive match with a friend, who is ahead by a couple of strokes..
"Boy, I'd give anything to sink this putt", the golfer mumbles to himself.
Just then, a stranger walks up beside him and whispers, "Would you be willing to give up a quarter of your sex life to sink the putt?"

Thinking the man is crazy and his answer will be meaningless, the golfer also feels that maybe this is a good omen, so he says, "Sounds good to me," - and promptly sinks the putt!

Two holes later, he mumbles to himself again, "Gosh, I wish I could get an eagle on this one."

The same stranger is suddenly at his side again and whispers, "Would it be worth giving up another quarter of your sex life to make an eagle?"

Shrugging, the golfer replies, "Okay." And, amazingly, he makes the eagle.

On the final hole, the golfer needs another eagle to win. Without waiting for him to say anything, the stranger quickly moves to his side and says, "Would winning this match be worth giving up the rest of your sex life?"

"Definitely," the golfer replies, and, sure enough, he makes the eagle - and wins the match.

As the golfer is walking to the club house, the stranger walks along beside him and says,
"I haven't really been fair with you because you don't know who I am. I'm Satan, and from this day forward you really will have no sex life at all."

"Nice to meet you," the golfer replies. "I'm Father Gleason."

Posts: 13446 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
clap

Posts: 3701 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 27 May 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Moremonte
posted Hide Post
jumping

Posts: 2026 | Location: Grove,OK. | Registered: 20 July 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Lucky for the altar boys......

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
dancing

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Big Grin