THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Little Larry, the fighter pilot.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Little Larry, the fighter pilot.
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
A teacher asks the kids in her 5th grade class: "What do you want to be when you grow up?"

Little Larry says: "I wanna start out as a Fighter Pilot, then be a billionaire, go to the most expensive clubs, find me the finest whore, give her a Ferrari worth over a million bucks, an apartment in Copacabana, a mansion in Paris, a jet to travel throughout Europe, an Infinite Visa Card, and all the while... banging her like a loose screen door in a hurricane."

The teacher, shocked and not knowing what to do with this horrible response from little Larry, decides not to acknowledge what he said and simply continue with the lesson.

"And how about you, Sarah?"

"I wanna be Larry's whore"

Posts: 8274 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: 12 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of nvmichael
posted Hide Post
Thanks. 1 of the better oldies dancing

Posts: 1085 | Location: NV | Registered: 27 October 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Moremonte
posted Hide Post
tu2 beer Yep,A Goldie Oldie!!

Posts: 2037 | Location: Grove,OK. | Registered: 20 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Yep! A true story here;when my eldest son was in grade school (about 40 years ago) the teacher asked all the kids what they wanted to be when they grew up.Standard resopnses,teacher,fireman,policeman,dancer,ad nauseum.Then my son said," I just want to ride a motorcycle + have fun."And he does.+ well I might add.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
He of all the 3 gave me the most grey hairs. But he came out O.K.,Loves his parents + grandparents+ works hard. All 3 of mine did,thank God.I want to believe that the good old protestant work ethic is still in force;seems to be so in my sons;what else could one want?

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote