New
Find
Notify
Tools

Minnesota Humor
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Lena's car breaks down on the Highway 8 just outside of Lindstrom one day. She eases it onto the shoulder of the road, carefully steps out of the car and opens the trunk.

Out of the trunk jump two men; Lars and Sven in trench coats who walk to the rear of the vehicle where they stand facing oncoming traffic and begin opening their coats, exposing their nude bodies to approaching drivers. Not surprisingly, this causes one of the worst pileups in history of the highway

It's not very long before a police car shows up. The cop, clearly enraged, runs toward Lena's vehicle yelling, "What is going on here?"

"Ya, vell my car broke down," says Lena, calmly.

"Well, what are these perverts doing here by the road?" asks the cop.

She said "Vell, officer dose are my emergency flashers.

Posts: 46 | Location: Down South but north of OZ | Registered: 02 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cobra
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bolt Action:
Lena's car breaks down on the Highway 8 just outside of Lindstrom one day. She eases it onto the shoulder of the road, carefully steps out of the car and opens the trunk.

Out of the trunk jump two men; Lars and Sven in trench coats who walk to the rear of the vehicle where they stand facing oncoming traffic and begin opening their coats, exposing their nude bodies to approaching drivers. Not surprisingly, this causes one of the worst pileups in history of the highway

It's not very long before a police car shows up. The cop, clearly enraged, runs toward Lena's vehicle yelling, "What is going on here?"

"Ya, vell my car broke down," says Lena, calmly.

"Well, what are these perverts doing here by the road?" asks the cop.

She said "Vell, officer dose are my emergency flashers.

Perfect. jump

Posts: 8827 | Location: CANADA | Registered: 25 August 2004Reply With Quote