THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Blond Joke, possibly posted before...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Blond Joke, possibly posted before...
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of LRH270
posted
One hot summer day, a blonde came to town with her dog, tied it under the shade of a tree, and headed into a restaurant for something cold to drink. Twenty minutes later, a policeman entered the restaurant and asked, "Who owns the dog tied under that tree outside?"

The blonde said it was hers.

"Your dog seems to be in heat," the officer said.

The blonde replied, "No way. She's cool cause she's tied up under that shade tree."

The policeman responded, "No! You don't understand. Your dog needs to be bred."

"No way," she answered. "My dog doesn't need bread. She isn't hungry cause I fed her this morning."

The exasperated policeman said, "NO! You don't understand. Your dog wants to have sex!"

The blond looked at the cop and said, "Well, go ahead. I always wanted a police dog."

Posts: 1582 | Location: Arizona and Nevada since 1979. | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Les;might I repay in kind of the story of the traveling salesman + the redheaded school teacher?......A traveling salesman with a broken down car arrives at a farmers door + needs a place to sleep.Farmer replies,no problem if you don't mind sleeping with the red haired school teacher.The salesman bolts with a reply ,"Now see here sir,I'll have you know that I'm a gentleman." To which the aged farmer replies in his lecherous toothless grin, "To the best of my knowledge,so's the red headed school teacher."

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 4394 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote