New
Find
Notify
Tools
to you golfers........
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
A guy wakes up on the shore of this island with no trace of the plane he was flying. The only item that survived the apparent crash were his golf clubs. He picks himself up and his clubs and begins walking inland in search of civilization. He is met with a tribal war party and taken back to the chief, clubs included.

The Chief was a friendly fellow and greeted the guy in broken English. Upon further conversation, the guy discovers that there were missionaries on the island for a while and thus the reason for the Chief's ability to speak English.

The Chief was especially interested in the guys golf clubs. The guy proceeded to explain the game of golf and let the Chief hit a few balls. He was a natural! In fact the Chief ordered his tribe to construct a golf course with the aid of the guy!

They would play every day. Finally the Chief says, �You have given me a new joy in my life. I wish to give you great joy in your life as well. Tomorrow you will wed my daughter and she will be yours�

She was your typical island beauty. tall and tan, long and lovely. �Wow� said the guy , �Why would I ever want to leave here!� �I�d better adapt�

He spent the night with his new bride and does the nasty with her.
She was screaming UNGAWA, UNGAWA!! as if in the throws of passion.
He continued to pound away till he finished! Thinking he�s the greatest lover ever!

The next morning as usual, the Chief and the guy have their daily golf match.
On the third hole, a par 3, the Chief drives the ball and rolls into the cup!!!!!!
A hole in one!

Wanting to show the Chief that he is learning the language he yells.....
UNGAWA! UNGAWA! (jumping up and down.)
The Chief says..............�What do you mean �WRONG HOLE�?

Posts: 247 | Location: Butler, PA | Registered: 26 February 2002