THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Shjp-Wrecked (Not for the faint of heart)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shjp-Wrecked (Not for the faint of heart)
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Two shipmates survived a sinking and held onto a piece of floating wreckage until they reached a small island. Fortunatly, they soon found a small spring and slaked their thirst.

They could observe that the island was quite small, so they agreed that they would separate and walk aroung the island and meet at the other end in an attempt to find some source of food. They did so, and when they met, the first survivor reported that all he found was a plant that was dark red, had shiny leaves and didn't taste so bad. The second survivor said that he found about the same thing, but he described the plant as dark red, almost purple.

They mutually concluded that they had been marooned.

Posts: 2827 | Location: Seattle, in the other Washington | Registered: 26 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Go to your room! Roll Eyes

Aim for the exit hole

Posts: 4348 | Location: middle tenn | Registered: 09 December 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well, Hell! At least I got a response.

Posts: 2827 | Location: Seattle, in the other Washington | Registered: 26 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I thought about it, but concluded that one would only encourage you...

Rich
moon

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brice:
Well, Hell! At least I got a response.

Go get 'em tiger!

Posts: 161 | Location: Australia | Registered: 28 August 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
one is better than none, I think.

Posts: 1096 | Location: UNITED STATES of AMERTCA | Registered: 29 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
well i liked it

Posts: 13462 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
consider the source...

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Idaho Sharpshooter:
consider the source...

You would. Wink

Even my spell checker wants to replace Obama, it just doesn't have any suggestions.
jerry.baldwin06@comcast.net

Posts: 354 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: 08 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
homer