Find
Notify
Tools

????
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted
What happened to this week's Funny Friday + Saturday? Enquiring minds want to know.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1244 | Location: Arizona | Registered: 09 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BNagel
posted Hide Post
You're hired!! BTW, I like being clean, cooled and mobile. Think the climate activist gal knows what she's facing if we go back to nature? Hey, Greta. Most of the world's people smell.

Posts: 4885 | Location: Bryan, Texas | Registered: 12 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wow! I was sure that NC knew the guys at hardnox&friends.com personally.

NRA Patron Life Member Benefactor Level

Posts: 1283 | Registered: 15 December 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
tu2

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Now the long wait till Friday begins! Need more light side to life.

Posts: 143 | Location: mid-michigan | Registered: 04 May 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1244 | Location: Arizona | Registered: 09 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
tu2 Thanks again. Seeing that one about the guy at Target reminded me of an experience there a few years ago. I went into the Super Target store to get a bottle of white-out liquid paper. I went to the office supply area, found it, checked out + was on my way when store security stopped me + said "You weren't in here very long" So I told him, I found what I wanted, paid for it now I'm out of here. He kinda laughed + said "A woman will NEVER do that."

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
ed, what's your problem? I am ignoring you as you are a waste of oxygen.
You accosted paccky + said to mind his own business? as he has no dog in this fight. Ed, what fight are you speaking of? you + I have NO fight6 except the one you have made up in your mind. I don't know you + you damned sure don't know me. This is a great site + I REALLY don't need someone like you with sick vendetta screwing up a good thing. Go away ed.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
His Goat Is Got!

NRA Patron Life Member Benefactor Level

Posts: 1283 | Registered: 15 December 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You're wrong again of course. But since it makes you feel better, believe what you like; after all, you are a legend in your own mind.