Find
Notify
Tools

Politican Corectness
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Definition:

Political Correctness -- A doctrine fostered by delusional, illogical liberals and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

"I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. I would remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue."
Barry M Goldwater.

Posts: 968 | Location: YUMA, ARIZONA | Registered: 12 August 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Classic AND correct.

Posts: 1615 | Location: South Western North Carolina | Registered: 16 September 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
By all means, use the proposition.

Posts: 510 | Location: pa | Registered: 07 May 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Heat
posted Hide Post
How true, how true...

Ken....

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant, but that they know so much that isn't so. " - Ronald Reagan

Posts: 5386 | Location: Phoenix Arizona | Registered: 16 May 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Its proponents also firmly believe that you can turn an idiot into a brilliant human being by calling him a "brilliant man with a challenge".

I'd have a lot of name-changing to do in my neighborhood..........

Philip

Posts: 1252 | Location: East Africa | Registered: 14 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of GA DEER HUNTER
posted Hide Post
Those who worship at the altar of political correctness will become slaves to liberal insanity.

Posts: 392 | Location: Atlanta, Georgia | Registered: 05 January 2005Reply With Quote