Tools

The Biggest Ego Deflator
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted
You are busy making love to this gorgeous girl, and she says “is it in yet?”

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68771 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Don't know. Wiggle your butt and I'll see.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
It was I am done sofa

Never rode a bull, but have shot some.

NRA life member
NRA LEO firearms instructor (retired)
NRA Golden Eagles member

Posts: 1510 | Location: Camp Verde, AZ | Registered: 13 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Response, "Yes I am. Now pack some Pxxxy around it."

NRA Patron Life Member Benefactor Level

Posts: 1283 | Registered: 15 December 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Moremonte
posted Hide Post
My Response" Not Yet Babe,Here Hold My Beer While I Tie a 2x4 To My Ass To Keep from Falling in.

Posts: 2037 | Location: Grove,OK. | Registered: 20 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Once had a waitress friend that told a few. One guy came in + asked her if he could slip her 9",she says "sounds grand but I don't think you could get it up 3 times."Then there was the waitress that we all stopped at the coffee shop on the way to work back in the dark ages.Our crew chief (who considered himself a ladies man) would make the age old old statement after sipping his coffee,"Damn thats sweet,what did you do.stick your finger in it?"Sharp a a whip she came back,"{Sure did + then I stirred your coffee."He was so pissed that as we were leaving the coffee house he said,"Goddamn,you could'nt satisfy that bitch if you had a 14" dick + a 300 lb. nigger setting on your ass.He did have a way of eloqunse.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
yes + since I am still able to speak I will add to the fact that the closer to the top,the kinky level gets worse......AN THATS WHERE YOUR TAX DOLLARS ARE GOING !

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
My biggest ego deflator was after I had my knee replaced, I was going to physical therapy and the little 20 something female therapist said "You're in great shape."

I was feeling pretty good until she added, "My grandfather's not in near the shape that you are."

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12700 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Had a friend that passed but when he went into the hospital he was put in a tub + this cute young thing came in to give him his bath.The whole time he was being soaped down he was looking at the wall saying soap dish,soap dish,I am looking + thinking ONLY about the soap dish......down old fred.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
On the (my subject) o0f waitresses,I once knew a gal that worked "The Broken Spoke",the premier of Austin Texas's dance halls.
she had the knack of looking across the room + seeing the sweat bubbles on your can or bottle + be there with a new one before you even thought you wanted another.She got great tips;well deserved.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
My 1st wife (in the dark ages) was sitting next to Doug Kershaw (the cajun fiddler)on the plane + he kept hitting on her until she said,could we talk about something interesting....like your shoes.Kinda cooled his ardour.