THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FALCON HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Falcon Hunting    Welcome to Our Falcon Hunting Forum

Moderators: Ninja Hunter
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Welcome to Our Falcon Hunting Forum
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted
Ladies and Gentlemen,

Falcon hunting has been with us as far back as we can remember.

Posts: 66995 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Is this form of hunting still popular over your way Saeed?
Always liked to hunt with a falcon but in Australia you can't do it unless you are a wildlife carer and are re-habilitating it.

Bakes

Posts: 7976 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
BAkes:

Are you sure you cannot buy a bird from a breeder ( Eurpoe, US...) and bring it into Australia? I do not think the law can forbid to have the birds ( unless they apply customs restrictions for outside animals and plants); the hunting is different.

Well, I hope you can solve your problem and enjoy falconry.

Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Alg
Nope! I don't think our quarantine laws would alow it. The risk of spreading disease would be to great. Not to mention the cost.

Bakes

Posts: 7976 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote