THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SMALL CALIBER FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Small Calibers    Range results.....Kimber Pro Varmint .223

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Range results.....Kimber Pro Varmint .223
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Eland Slayer
posted
Well I finally got a chance to go to the range this morning. Many of you have been waiting for me to post results. My new rifle is a Kimber 84M Pro Varmint in .223 Rem. I couldn't be more pleased. I sighted in using Fiocchi 40 gr. V-Max match ammunition (3,600 fps). The gun shoots GREAT!! I fired a 10-shot group in 90 seconds with a slight crosswind at 100 yards, and it was still under 1". I also shot several 5 shot groups between 0.5" and 0.75"

Hunt Report - South Africa 2022

Wade Abadie - Wild Shot Photography
Website | Facebook | Instagram

Posts: 3110 | Location: Hockley, TX | Registered: 01 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of K20350
posted Hide Post
The 8400 25-06 I have shoots very well. Sub-MOA w/ about anything I put together.

Posts: 445 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote