Find
Notify
Tools

Made a trade !
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I think i did prety well.
I actually sold my pre 64 featherweight 30,06. (it was just a little to clean to hunt with). And I got A sako browing safari .243.
The browning is a little nicked up, and some nut put a whitline spacer pachmier pad on it,(why I can't imajine) but I got 100.00 cash in the deal, and I bet i,ll like the Browning sako just fine ! we will see.
...tj3006

freedom1st

One of Us
Picture of bartsche
posted Hide Post
Roll EyesTJ ! That white spacer doesn't affect accuracy one bit. Enjoy the good. beerroger

Old age is a high price to pay for maturity!!! Some never pay and some pay and never reap the reward. Wisdom comes with age! Sometimes age comes alone..

Posts: 10226 | Location: Temple City CA | Registered: 29 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
your certainly right about that roger. Since I did my other post I adjusted the trigger, man how come the previous owner didnt, its much better now and was easy as pie,
I also mounted the VX3 2.5X8 leupold I took of the model 70.
I loaded up some sierra 100 grain flat bases over IMR 4064, and some 85 grain Trippleshock barnes over H-4350.
I don't like the rings I used, they are quite high weavers, but I will run to a store in a minite looking for a set of low Burris Zs. This this sure ballanes nice and points fast and easy.
If it shoots as acuratly as the CZ 550 .243 I just bought, I might have to get the CZ rebarreld to 260.
...tj3006

freedom1st