New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: 6.5x57 BRNO
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Johan, buddy, you need to bring a bunch over here, especially 22-H roundbolts in 7x57 and ZGs in 9.3x62!

I will show you a big Grizzly, Moose, Elk, Sheep---you name it as I have a serious lust for MORE of these, I only have fice, now!

I still need one of those Eckermann-Husqvarnas in 9.3x74R, I saw a photo of one in Double Gun Journal and have desired it ever since.

one of us
Picture of fla3006
posted Hide Post
I bought my share of Brnos and Oberndorfs in Canada a few years ago but it's not as easy as it used to be. The biggest problems for Americans are the bureaucratic headaches involved with importing them into the USA since 9-11. There is still the Form 6 option but I can innumerate a litany of problems I had last time I went that route. Everything that could go wrong did and it took 6 months. I did get my stuff though.

Posts: 9487 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 11 January 2002Reply With Quote
<JOHAN>
posted
kutenaymtnboy

Who wrote the article on the Eckermann? This ease you pain. I have shot a husqvarna Eckermann in 9,3X74R that had fancier wood and more engraving

Cheers
/ JOHAN