New
Find
Notify
Tools

22 K- Hornet Question
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Does anybody know if the magazine from a Ruger 22 Hornet will work with the K-Hornet?????Thanks OB Big Grin

Posts: 4372 | Location: NE Wisconsin | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Mine did, Jack Belk did the work on it, Idon't think he did anything to the clip...

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 41979 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks,I did not want to spend the money rechambering to find out I had single shot!!

Posts: 4372 | Location: NE Wisconsin | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mine did. Set the barrel back one turn and run the reamer.

Posts: 65 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 02 October 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Yes, but it typically won't take the full complement of 6 cartridges. I think my unaltered 77-22H magazines take about 4 rounds of K-Hornet.

Posts: 13242 | Location: Henly, TX, USA | Registered: 04 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Stonecreek:
Yes, but it typically won't take the full complement of 6 cartridges. I think my unaltered 77-22H magazines take about 4 rounds of K-Hornet.

Thanks for the info. Big Grin

one of us
posted Hide Post
As the "K" headspaces on the rim--no setback of barrel needed. I just ran the K reamer in until I touched the impressing blue I toothpicked onto the rim in the chamber. Worked just fine.
Aloha, Mark
PS Mag worked too.

When the fear of death is no longer a concern----the Rules of War change!!

Posts: 978 | Location: S Oregon | Registered: 06 March 2004Reply With Quote