THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SMALL CALIBER FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Small Calibers    Re: How to carry 22 Hornet bullets?

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: How to carry 22 Hornet bullets?
 Login/Join

Picture of Mark
posted
Ned,

that sounds like it would work well, who makes it?

Posts: 7774 | Location: Between 2 rivers, Middle USA | Registered: 19 August 2000Reply With Quote

Picture of Mark
posted Hide Post
TSJ,

PM sent.

Posts: 7774 | Location: Between 2 rivers, Middle USA | Registered: 19 August 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Mark, I may have just the ticket. It's an uncle mikes thingy, made to dump a box of 22 rf's in it's velcrove pouch. You could put an elastic through the belt loop and slide it onto the stock, or keep it on your belt of course. I've tossed it aside so many times I cant wait to send it to you and get it out of my way!!
Send me your address and I'll put it in the mail.

Posts: 941 | Location: VT | Registered: 17 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I carry my hornet rounds in a small bum bag.

Posts: 7505 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of wildcat junkie
posted Hide Post
I use an "Altoids" tin with some folded up paper towel to keep my 5mm Rem. ceterfire Mag (5mm Craig) cartridges in when driving around the farm. The paper towel keeps em from rattling. I have a converted M591 (rimfire) for a "truck gun" and I am always on the lookout for "chucks" (and crows) in the spring before the hay gets too high. Since the cases are formed fron 22 Hornet, there ain't that much difference in size.

Cost = just about $0.00

Posts: 2440 | Location: Northern New York, WAY NORTH | Registered: 04 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Quarter Round
posted Hide Post
Just pondering the best way to carry the 5mm Craig cartridges. Thanks for the simple and cheap ideas.

Wildcat Junkie private message coming your way.