THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SMALL CALIBER FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Small Calibers    First custom rifle on it's way!!!

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

First custom rifle on it's way!!!
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
After a bit of a wait, my Pete Lincoln (Roedale rifles, Germany) 260 is on it's way to me!!!

He has sent me photo's to tease me, the bastard!!!

Spec's,(in pic's)

Lothar walther .260rem fluted stainless match barrel, olive with black flutes,
Manners MTC-1 stock in flecktarn,
CG Universal 2-stage trigger,
Badger bottom metal/AICS mags 5/10,
Roedale tactical bolt knob,
20 m.o.a. picatinny rail,
Delta V muzzel brake
look at the pic's and guess the action???

spec's not in pic's

4-16x50 S&B PM11 illuminated,
Recknagel rings,
A-tec sound moderator(suppresor),
Eagle stock pack,
T.A.B. rifle cover

Posts: 85 | Location: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: 11 May 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Harold R. Stephens
posted Hide Post
Great looking gun. Can't wait to here how it shoots. Sounds like you are setting it up to reach out there and really touch something.

Founding member of the 7MM STW club

Member of the Texas Cull Hunters Association

Posts: 512 | Location: Granbury, Texas | Registered: 23 January 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 6.5BR
posted Hide Post
With that bbl length, but not knowing twist, you may be able to use the 140 amax, heard reports of 600 yd deer kills, of course you have to place the slug. Yes, reach out and touch something with that rig!

Posts: 2898 | Registered: 25 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Looks like sako action to me ?
Am I right ?
I could enjoy that rifle , but I hat muzzle breaks. But other than that thats a very fun looking rifle...tj3006

freedom1st

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Tikka 595 action, will be shot with suppresor instead of muzzel brake!!! Wink 24" barrel with a 1-8 twist, 140gn A-max's loaded and waiting!!! Big Grin

Posts: 85 | Location: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: 11 May 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
James:

I like your tastes. Does Lincoln do his own fluting, or did it come from Lothar that way? Very nice.

Jordan

Posts: 3478 | Location: Northern California | Registered: 15 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 6.5BR
posted Hide Post
They will never know what hit them! Whap.....Whacked!

Posts: 2898 | Registered: 25 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of rnovi
posted Hide Post
I'm betting that rifle shoots as good as it looks. Very nice looking, purpose built rig!

Let's see some range pics next!

Regards,

Robert

H4350! It stays crunchy in milk longer!

Posts: 2314 | Location: Greater Nashville, TN | Registered: 23 June 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Roedale rifle has been here a week now, kill total so far is,

5 roe deer
6 crow's
2 foxes
lost count of dead paper......
only 1 photo,

I've heard that some other "daily sport" forum has a post up about how my Roedale rifle dosent shoot ;D ;D

I've also been told "where's the pic's to prove it???"

Well I borrowed my wife's digital camera, collected lastnight's two foxes on the quad, and took a photo of them just to show that they are real!!! ;D

Two vixen's in the same field, came running to "pup cries" on the Jonny Stewart call.First shot at 120 yards. left the call running and shot the other at 100 yards. Think the A-Tec work's as well

One of Us
posted Hide Post
sweet!!!
thanks for the pictures
regards

Posts: 999 | Location: wisconsin | Registered: 26 April 2005Reply With Quote