THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SMALL CALIBER FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Small Calibers    Re: Gunshop talk-CZ 427's lousy accuracy

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Gunshop talk-CZ 427's lousy accuracy
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Gonzo FreakPower
posted
You just never know what a salesman will spout off next, especially when he feels someone stepping on his toes. Without your comment, I bet he would have told the guy .75 is a great group and that he'd better buy now. Congrats on exposing one more insecure little man.

I've shot a CZ 527 (gray lam stock model). As everyone says, action was a little rough at first, but that didn't last long. Accuracy has been fantastic with the Black Hills 55gr VMax Moly load - 5 shots into .75" or less. Have not handloaded for it yet, but if my (limited) experience with other rifles is a guide, I should get even better performance.

Posts: 557 | Location: Various... | Registered: 29 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
About 75% of the shooters I've seen can't get all the accuracy their rifle is capable of from the bench. That number goes up to 95% when we take away the artificial support.

Posts: 2206 | Location: USA | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote