THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SMALL CALIBER FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Small Calibers    My Couse Deer hunting rifles!

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My Couse Deer hunting rifles!
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of 323
posted
Here are some picturse of the rifles me and boys will be using for the upcoming couse deer season. They will be hunting in Nov and I will be hunting in Dec.

The one on the left is my youngest it is a 250-3000 built on a mexican mauser with a apple wood it has a 22inch Pac-nor barrel. My friend had to make the bolt for this rifle he used the front part of 91 Argentine bolt and the rear of a 98 bolt.
The one in the middle is mine it is a 6.5-284 it has 26 inch Pac-nor barrel.
The far right one is my other boys it is a Remington Mountain rifle in a 257 Roberts.

Handmade paracord rifle slings: paracordcraftsbypatricia@gmail.com

Posts: 2501 | Location: Wasilla, Alaska | Registered: 31 May 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nice looking rifles!!

I chased them a couple times with an old Super Blackhawk North of Ajo, but never got close enough to get a shot at one. You shouldn't have that problem.

Good luck to you and your sons!!!

The year of the .30-06!!
100 years of mostly flawless performance on demand.....Celebrate...buy a new one!!

Posts: 858 | Location: MD Eastern Shore | Registered: 24 May 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Great rifles! Too bad that you can't all go hunting together...

Posts: 327 | Location: Washington State, USA | Registered: 18 July 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of 323
posted Hide Post
that is how I planned it the would hunt the 1st season then I would hunt the 2nd season. So all I half to worry about is getting them on a nice couse deer.

Handmade paracord rifle slings: paracordcraftsbypatricia@gmail.com

Posts: 2501 | Location: Wasilla, Alaska | Registered: 31 May 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of holzauge
posted Hide Post
I spent some time Ft. Huachuca myself long ago. I liked it in the winter.

Although I end up hunting in the rain all the time and over time most of my rifles have as artistic as a hammer, I'll readily admit that your guns are beautiful. Especially the apple stock. Nice!

Sei wach!

Posts: 621 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: 06 September 2003Reply With Quote