THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SMALL CALIBER FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Small Calibers    BSA Sweet .22 recommended ammo?

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

BSA Sweet .22 recommended ammo?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Tyler Kemp
posted
I can't find anywhere how much trajectory compensation the drums actually use, so I don't know what ammo matches well. Anyone have experience? I asked for this scope in 6x18 along with Lapua 40 grain Speed Ace going at 1287 fps for Christmas, will this stay close to the trajectory compensation with a 40 grain bullet?

Love shooting precision and long range. Big bores too!

Recent college grad, started a company called MK Machining where I'm developing a bullpup rifle chassis system.

Posts: 2598 | Location: Missouri | Registered: 29 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of glockmeister71
posted Hide Post
I'd contact BSA and ask them.I think the correct phone number is (954)581-2144.

Posts: 145 | Location: Knoxville,TN. | Registered: 12 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Tyler Kemp
posted Hide Post
Ok thank you. I'm not too gutsy on calling people, I might e-mail them instead. Frowner

Love shooting precision and long range. Big bores too!

Recent college grad, started a company called MK Machining where I'm developing a bullpup rifle chassis system.

Posts: 2598 | Location: Missouri | Registered: 29 March 2006Reply With Quote