New
Find
Notify
Tools

.17 HMR
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Does any rifle manufacturer offer a .17 HMR with an adjustable trigger? Or as an alternative, is there an after market adjustable trigger available for a particular manufacturer's rifle?

I'm aware of the Savage Acu-trigger but I have no first hand experience of it's functionality.

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Jim

Jim NRA member

Posts: 74 | Location: Southwest Pennsylvania | Registered: 30 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3611 | Location: Sweden | Registered: 02 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
CZ

NRA Patron Member

Posts: 404 | Location: Troy Michigan | Registered: 14 February 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the information. I would never have considered these rifle manufacturers for a .17 HMR if it were not for your posts.

Much appreciated.

Jim

Jim NRA member

Posts: 74 | Location: Southwest Pennsylvania | Registered: 30 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
kimber did = if you can find one

Posts: 13462 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Rifle Basix makes triggers and parts for many rimfires and centerfires.

http://www.riflebasix.com/inde...?main_page=page&id=1

Posts: 1615 | Location: Washington State | Registered: 27 May 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
According to the manual my new Marlin .17HMR has an adjustable trigger but I haven't specifically looked at the trigger itself since I'm perfectly happy with it as it came from the factory.

Oxon

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Anshutz makes several wonderful little rifles in 17 HRM with adjutable trigers.I have never got around to adjusting mine as it is not to bad as it is.

Posts: 94 | Location: Hastings, Mn | Registered: 08 January 2006Reply With Quote