THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SMALL CALIBER FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Small Calibers    out with the Ruger- in with new CZ 527

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

out with the Ruger- in with new CZ 527
 Login/Join

posted
Well the Ruger 77/22Hornet is history, traded for new CZ 527 American .223. Loaded about 60 rounds of all the different bullets and several powders I have, will shoot next week if the weather cooperates. Trigger is worth differents in price, all adjustable, pull, pretravel, backlash, and a neat set feature, mine set up 3# normal, 1# set. A piece of Circassian walnut as pretty as a custom rifle, floated barrel, epoxy bedded recoil lug, steel pillar in back stock screw hole, and toll free number to gunsmith thats already put another pillar in mail for me for front stock screw!!! said they come with back only but since front screw hole is already bored for pillar- why not! one thing- even though it came with scope mounts, I have to say Rugers scope mounts were nicer.
Barberx TX

Posts: 5 | Location: Schertz, Tx 78154 | Registered: 03 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I was thinking about getting one of those in 223. I really do like the look of the CZ. Let us know how it shoots I am in need of another good shooter. [Smile] LLB

Posts: 93 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: 12 November 2003Reply With Quote