THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SMALL CALIBER FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Small Calibers    CZ 527 VARMINT LAMINATE .223 bedding question

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CZ 527 VARMINT LAMINATE .223 bedding question
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
hi all
i have a cz 527 varmint laminate in .223 my local smith
offered to bed it and freefloat it for a great price
is it worth doing and if so what are the benifits going to be and to what extent?? will it be more accurate? will it be more picky about the ammo ? and also is there any certain type of bedding material /method i should ask for?
thanks for any help guys
divr6347

one of us
Picture of sako
posted Hide Post
If this is new rifle id go to the range and print some groups with a few diffrent ammo and see how accurate it is BEFORE id change it!
These rifles have a reputation for mighty fine accuracy so changing it might be a waste of money!

Regards

Posts: 290 | Location: Iceland | Registered: 06 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I had mine bedded and floated. It is more stable and less picky now. Even the laminated stock will shift and swell with temperature and humidity changes.

Have him clean up the trigger for you while he is at it.

These are great little varmint rigs.

JCN

Posts: 7158 | Location: Snake River | Registered: 02 February 2004Reply With Quote