THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SMALL CALIBER FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Small Calibers    Got to play with a Kimber Creedmore

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Got to play with a Kimber Creedmore
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
A friend showed up with this skinny little dumpling of q rifle that overwhelmed me right from the get go..It was a fwt. Kimber with a skinny good feeling plastic stock, it was stainless steel but beautifully blued in a satin black finish..I didn't have a scale handy but doubt it weighed more than 5 lbs. and felt like 3 lbs...I may have to have one and I suppose in the Creedmore caliber, I mean its close enough to a 250-3000 so it can't be bad at all...All in all it was one of the nicest simi custom rifles Ive see in some time..and hey the can order on with wood stock, Hmmmm

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 42171 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of scottfromdallas
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Atkinson:
A friend showed up with this skinny little dumpling of q rifle that overwhelmed me right from the get go..It was a fwt. Kimber with a skinny good feeling plastic stock, it was stainless steel but beautifully blued in a satin black finish..I didn't have a scale handy but doubt it weighed more than 5 lbs. and felt like 3 lbs...I may have to have one and I suppose in the Creedmore caliber, I mean its close enough to a 250-3000 so it can't be bad at all...All in all it was one of the nicest simi custom rifles Ive see in some time..and hey the can order on with wood stock, Hmmmm

You will be joining the cult. Soon, the only cartridge you will ever recommend will be the 6.5 Creedmoor. I have a Kimber Classic Select in 257 Roberts.

Posts: 1941 | Location: Texas | Registered: 19 July 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I wouldn't call the Kimber Hunter Black a semi-custom rifle. It's just a normal production rifle that can be picked up for less than $1000 most places. 5lbs 7oz without scope is what the site says it should weigh.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I like the black finish. Mines plain SS but will have cerakoted

Loving the Hunter in 6.5CM

DRSS

Posts: 1975 | Location: Australia | Registered: 25 December 2006Reply With Quote