Find
Notify
Tools

New baby - 6x45
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of browningguy
posted
Well I ordered this a long while back but it took them a while to get the barrel in. Heavy Hart 20" barrel, threaded barrel with flash hider in 6x45 (6-223). We just function checked it today so I'll load up a few rounds and hopefully get to the range in the next week or so. Marty at Tepu Jutso put it all together for me.

Browningguy
Houston, TX
We Band of 45-70ers

Posts: 1242 | Location: Houston, TX, USA | Registered: 04 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bobby Tomek
posted Hide Post
Wow...what a neat-looking rig...

Must say I am a bit green with envy!

The 6mm-.223 is one of my all-time favorites in both pistol and rifle format. Is is so easy to load for (never had one that could be called finicky) and very efficient -- and it tends to keep those little bullets together in tight little groups.

Enjoy the new toy!

Bobby
Μολὼν λαβέ
The most important thing in life is not what we do but how and why we do it. - Nana Mouskouri

Posts: 9412 | Location: Shiner TX USA | Registered: 19 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I've got one with an HBAR profile 20" barrel that's a real shooter. You're really going to like this little round in your gun.

Don Stewart
NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 238 | Location: Memphis on the mighty Mississippi | Registered: 19 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Very nice. thumb 338vt

Posts: 255 | Location: Left coast, Right mind! | Registered: 16 July 2004Reply With Quote