THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SMALL CALIBER FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Small Calibers    CZ finally making some lefties!!

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CZ finally making some lefties!!
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted
Well, they're only rimfires but I think that the next addition to the safe will be a CZ 452 American in 22 rimfire.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12710 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
frank,
they have been making them several years. i have had mine three years now if i remember correctly. good looking gun but the trigger sucked. put in an aftermarket sear from brownells. now it is a good squirrel sniper. very accurate once you find the flavor of ammunition it likes.
my lh anschutz sporter is a little better but not probaly the additional five hundred dollars worth, but the cz wasn't around when i got that many years ago.
overall, with a good scope it makes a great big kids (me) twenty two rifle.

Posts: 981 | Location: Shenandoah Valley VA | Registered: 05 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes I've had my lefty for about a year. I too wish they would make a centerfire lefty.

Posts: 2393 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: 06 August 2005Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Fjold- Do they make the 17hmr ina lefty? I have an nef sportster. I would like to havw a bolt gun to shoot from the bench. I would get a savage except for the ugly wood stock.
Regards; Allan

Posts: 20 | Location: Central Valley, Calif. | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wayne Elmer
posted Hide Post
Fjold,

Bought a CZ 452 LH in 22 LR last week. Should be here next week. Will post some pics when I get it. Got a Leupold 2x7 rimfire scope to mount on it.

No 17 hmr in LH that I'm aware of.

Regards, Wayne

Posts: 119 | Location: Duluth, MN | Registered: 31 January 2005Reply With Quote