THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SMALL CALIBER FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Small Calibers    Good price on a Sako 75 Satinless/Syn. in .243?

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Good price on a Sako 75 Satinless/Syn. in .243?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
What would be a good price on a Sako 75 stainless/synthetic in .243?

Thanks

Posts: 870 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 17 March 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I guess it depends if your buying or selling. ...or if I'm buying and you're selling or "vice-versa".Just kidding....New price?..locally about $1600 Canadian which is about a bit over a thousand real(US) dollars.But don't forget, you need scope mounts and those Sako rings are expensive, new or used.

Posts: 588 | Location: Sherwood Park,Alberta,Canada | Registered: 28 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
My Sako Mod. 75 SS, was $1100 and $120 for the Optiloc rings and bases....
You could go with Leupold rings for $45 at Midway...
$1100 was the best money I ever spent....sakofan.. [Wink] ...Optilocs a little high for some people. Height wise, that is....

Posts: 1379 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: 11 March 2003Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Sako did have a program going where you got free rings, sling, and ball cap.
Mike

Posts: 10 | Location: pisgah Al | Registered: 18 January 2003Reply With Quote