Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Savage Preditor Hunter
 Login/Join

posted
Anyone tried the new Savage "Preditor Hunter " yet ?

Posts: 21 | Location: United States | Registered: 02 June 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I've had one on order since February. Apparently, there are very few out there. I've seen on a couple other forums that they are VERY accurate so far. I can't wait to try mine when it arrives.

Posts: 164 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 04 October 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
GLC,what caliber did you order ?

Posts: 21 | Location: United States | Registered: 02 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am thinking of which rifle I am going to trade in for one!

I was actually debating one in 223, for the one in 9 twist... and then changing the chambering to 22 BR...( I know I will have to change the bolt head, but that is already covered!)....

An 80 grain A Max at 3300 fps looks appealing for a prairie dog and Yotes way out there!

Posts: 16144 | Location: Southern Oregon USA | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If it's anything like my FHSAK You'll love it !.

Still developing loads but is real accurate for an out of the box weapon with factory loads .1"-1.375" .

My hand loads are half of factory stuff so far , which is .75" } -.625" in .308 . So I don't know about the Predator Hunter . ... salute

Posts: 1738 | Location: Southern Calif. | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Gun shop here in Tomball has at least one. I held it today. It was a 22-250. Nice rifle.

Posts: 11 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 20 February 2003Reply With Quote