Find
Notify
Tools

Sunny Cal. Range Report
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of bartsche
posted
dancing.22PPC, Stevens mod. 200 ,stock trigger,Shaw bull barrel, 34 grain HP - Mid South,*** .250" 5 shot group @ 50 yds. Not bad for a bunch of sows' ears! Did just as good with Berger 52 gr hp fb claproger beer

Old age is a high price to pay for maturity!!! Some never pay and some pay and never reap the reward. Wisdom comes with age! Sometimes age comes alone..

Posts: 10226 | Location: Temple City CA | Registered: 29 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Von Gruff
posted Hide Post
50 yds???

Von Gruff.

http://www.vongruffknives.com/

Gen 12: 1-3

Exodus 20:1-17

Acts 4:10-12

Posts: 2693 | Location: South Otago New Zealand. | Registered: 08 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Von Gruff:
50 yds???

Some of us are getting old....... Big Grin

Posts: 16133 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes, a couple walks up to change targets on a 100 yard range requires a nap :-)

Posts: 20165 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
An older friend of mine said he was going to call Leupold to see if they could make him a custom scope with "readers" in the bottom part of the lense system.

"The right to bear arms" insures your right to freedom, free speech, religion, your choice of doctors, etc. ....etc. ....etc....
-----------------------------------one trillion seconds = 31,709 years-------------------

Posts: 1521 | Location: Just about anywhere in Texas | Registered: 26 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bartsche
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Von Gruff:
50 yds???

Roll EyesYes 50 yds. It's easier on this old body. beer roger

Old age is a high price to pay for maturity!!! Some never pay and some pay and never reap the reward. Wisdom comes with age! Sometimes age comes alone..

Posts: 10226 | Location: Temple City CA | Registered: 29 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good on ya Bartsche. Glad someone has a sunny range report. Cant hardly buy a drop of sunshine here in SW Wisconsin. Frankly I'm sick of this winter $hit.

Posts: 282 | Location: South West Wisconsin | Registered: 27 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of rnovi
posted Hide Post
Bart, I got out to the range myself. It was just a tad blustery in the AM but the noon-1pm shift was dead calm out at West End.

I do have to admit...I did shoot at 100 yards. Big Grin

Regards,

Robert

H4350! It stays crunchy in milk longer!

Posts: 2319 | Location: Greater Nashville, TN | Registered: 23 June 2006Reply With Quote