THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SMALL CALIBER FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Small Calibers    Savage 12FV w/accutrigger in a 204 ruger?

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Savage 12FV w/accutrigger in a 204 ruger?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I have located the above mentioned rifle new in box for $345.00 that is including tax... I am thinking this is a great price!!! Currently I don't own a savage, but I think for that price I will have another 204...Is this a geat price? Any opinions???

Cheers beer

Make every shot Count!!!

Posts: 94 | Location: Missouri | Registered: 03 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'd say that is a great price. I have an FV12 in .223 a little heavy for a carry rifle at 8.5 pounds naked. But for shooting off a table or building muscles I'd say their great. I bought it used for $300 I know the history of the gun its a shooter and has had about two boxes of shells through it. So your deal doesn't sound bad.

Posts: 1679 | Location: Renton, WA. | Registered: 16 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of mike_elmer
posted Hide Post
Git er done!!! It's a good price, and with Savage, you can hardly go wrong. Is that rifle a single shot, or does it have a blind magazine?

Well, they really aren't debates... more like horse and pony shows... without the pony... just the whores.

1955, Top tax rate, 92%... unemployment, 4%.

"Beware of the Free Market. There are only two ways you can make that work. Either you bring the world's standard of living up to match ours, or lower ours to meet their's. You know which way it will go."
by My Great Grandfather, 1960

Protection for Monsanto is Persecution of Farmers.

Posts: 8421 | Location: adamstown, pa | Registered: 16 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Here is the rifle info.

204 Ruger (1 in 12")
Features AccuTriggerâ„¢, oversized bolt handle, blued barreled action, heavy free-floating and button-rifled barrel, with internal box magazine and swivel studs.

Make every shot Count!!!

Posts: 94 | Location: Missouri | Registered: 03 March 2003Reply With Quote