THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SMALL CALIBER FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Small Calibers    sub-calibers in non-American countries?

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

sub-calibers in non-American countries?
 Login/Join

<JoeM>
posted
Hello
I have a 17 Remington, a 19-223 Calhoon, a 20-223AI [on order].

I have really begun to be fascinated by the little calibers. Fun to shoot, easy on the powder can. And accurate.

How does the rest of the world like them? Would like to know perspectives from all over the globe. I assume they have them in other countries, I know H/K made an experiemental battle rifle in some of the sub 223 calibers, but I forget which one.

Whats going on with them where you live?

Share your thoughts!!! [Smile]

one of us
posted Hide Post
Here in the UK, interest in these calibres is fairly limited but has been growing in recent years with .17 variants having a core following. The recent intro of the .17 rimfire V-Max has yet to take off over here.

I suppose that partly, our level of interest has been dictated by the controlling effects of firearms law, the limited numbers of reloaders around, and partly I expect by the need to be able to shoot straight in our more than occasionally windy climate [Cool]

Posts: 360 | Location: Sunny, but increasingly oppressed by urbanites England | Registered: 13 February 2001Reply With Quote