THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SMALL CALIBER FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Small Calibers    What cartridge would you choose? Varmints/Deer.
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What cartridge would you choose? Varmints/Deer.
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Wstrnhuntr
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by p dog shooter:
I am glad I don't to have to make that choice.

Amen. I have several rifles that could pull a double shift just fine. But why would you want to? I typically get deer bullets for my deer rifles and varmint bullets for varmint rifles, with a few rare exceptions.

Posts: 10134 | Location: Tooele, Ut | Registered: 27 September 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The guy with the most toys when he dies---IS THE WINNER! Cool

Hip

Posts: 1820 | Location: Long Island, New York | Registered: 04 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Actually, the guy who dies with the most toys -is dead!

Posts: 382 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: 21 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Matt, you like the quarter bore then go with the wonderful 250-3000, brass shortage, buy some 22-250 and run them through the 250-3000 die and head for the hills.

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 41833 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote