THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SMALL CALIBER FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Small Calibers    Federal 39 gr .204 Ruger Factory Ammo

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Federal 39 gr .204 Ruger Factory Ammo
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Neverflinch
posted
Tried some of this in my Model 12 savage VLP and it shot better than any other factory ammo by far. Largest 5 shot group(out of 4) was .7 " Smallest and last group was a remarkable .216". All from 100 yards. If you shoot factory ammo from your .204 and haven't tried this one, give it a try.

"In case of a thunderstorm stand in the middle of the fairway and hold up a 1 iron, not even God can hit a 1 iron"............Lee Trevino.

Posts: 434 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: 13 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
How much was that great shooting factory Ammo a box?

Posts: 1679 | Location: Renton, WA. | Registered: 16 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Neverflinch
posted Hide Post
It was 16.00 plus tax. I think you can buy it at Midway for around 12.00 a box.

"In case of a thunderstorm stand in the middle of the fairway and hold up a 1 iron, not even God can hit a 1 iron"............Lee Trevino.

Posts: 434 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: 13 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
$12 a box not bad. Thanks.

Posts: 1679 | Location: Renton, WA. | Registered: 16 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Neverflinch
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry it's 16 a box at Midway also. Maybe it was Midsouth. I know I saw it somewhere for 12 something a box. Maybe they changed the price.