THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SMALL CALIBER FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Small Calibers    6mmPPC Loading Recommendations

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

6mmPPC Loading Recommendations
 Login/Join

posted
Please share your 6mmppc loadings with me.

I mostly shoot paper at 100 to 200 yds.

Right now i'm loading 52 & 58 gr V-MAX with H 322.

Thank you,

Beryl

No Avitar

One of Us
posted Hide Post
With the old H-322 from Scotland or the old GI-322 I use 27 gr. with a 66 grain bullet. I use 29 grains of 8298 and 29 grains of VV-133 all over a 66 grain bullet. My T-32 load is a secret! shame

The only easy day is yesterday!

Posts: 2758 | Location: Northern Minnesota | Registered: 22 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
http://www.6mmbr.com/6PPC.html Go there, that is an excellent page all the way around for the 6mmPPC. There are loads there and more.

Joe

One of Us
Picture of 6.5BR
posted Hide Post
also here.....these are the guys who know PPC.

http://www.benchrest.com/

Posts: 2898 | Registered: 25 September 2005Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
pegleg,starmetal&6.5 br,
Thank You.

Beryl

No Avitar

One of Us
Picture of 308Sako
posted Hide Post
My best results are with the Berger 62 grain flat base, F 205M primers and V V 130 powder in the Sako .220 Russian cases. Like all BR rifles you have to find the individual load your rifle likes best. Most "pros" shoot 66 and 68 grain bullets, especially when going beyond 100 yards. You can do well with the 70 Nosler BT, or the 65 Hornady V-Max if it is for live varmint shooting. Careful attention to details in the loading process will be rewarded with this cartridge.

Member NRA, SCI- Life #358 28+ years now!
DRSS, double owner-shooter since 1983, O/U .30-06 Browning Continental set.

Posts: 3611 | Location: LV NV | Registered: 22 October 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Stuff in as much VV N-133 as you can without the bullet getting spit back out by powder compression Big Grin.

Posts: 7158 | Location: Snake River | Registered: 02 February 2004Reply With Quote