THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SMALL CALIBER FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Small Calibers    Sako Rihmaki Mannlicher .222 Remington

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sako Rihmaki Mannlicher .222 Remington
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Does anyone know how well this model shoots vs. the standard sporter? The mannlicher on these were about 24 inch barrels.
Thanks!

Posts: 339 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 06 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have one whose accuracy is simply amazing....

Posts: 128 | Location: western PA | Registered: 02 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
IIRC, I think I saw one of those rifles for sale somewhere recently, and I went on point instantly.. clap

Don

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I owned both of these rifles back in my 1970s heyday of Woodchuck hunting. Both were tack drivers. The carbine seemed to get the nod more often when I knew I would be moving around and/or having to shoot off hand. That heavy barrel could be a brute to carry! Would I snap up another SAKI .222 Rem Mannlicher? You bet!
LLS

Posts: 188 | Location: Texas, via US Navy & Raytheon | Registered: 17 August 2008Reply With Quote