THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SMALL CALIBER FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Small Calibers    Anbody shooting a rook rifle?

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anbody shooting a rook rifle?
 Login/Join

Picture of Paul H
posted
My rifle tastes seem to run to either the very large, or the very small. I don't have a rook rifle, but find them very appealing. I was wondering if anyone here had one?

Perhaps part of the appeal is my enjoyment of bullet casting, and the rooks seem like an ideal platform for mild lead loads. I'm thinking perhaps some sort of a 30 caliber, perhaps a 38 special necked down?

Posts: 7213 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Paul my good man,

Allow me to do the directing this time. Funny thing you should ask about rook rifles, i was scouring Midway for something interesting and found just what you need

here's a link:
http://www.midwayusa.com/online/productpage.exe/showproduct?SaleItemID=502726

------------------
When in doubt, do a nuclear strike.

Posts: 1723 | Location: wyo | Registered: 03 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Isn't the .22 Hornet ( or maybe a variation ) a cartridge that was intended for rook shooting?