THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SMALL CALIBER FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Small Calibers    The new header really freaked me out and I was just ready to leave!!!

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The new header really freaked me out and I was just ready to leave!!!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Then I realized, "these guys have sick sense of humor and what day it was" lol
Ya got me on that one!

"If a man buys a rifle at a gun show and his wife doesn't know it"...Did he really buy a rifle?
Firearm Philosophy 101. montdoug

Posts: 1181 | Location: Bozeman Montana | Registered: 04 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bartsche
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by montdoug:
Then I realized, "these guys have sick sense of humor and what day it was" lol
Ya got me on that one!

It well may be a double reverse April fools header.

Old age is a high price to pay for maturity!!! Some never pay and some pay and never reap the reward. Wisdom comes with age! Sometimes age comes alone..

Posts: 10226 | Location: Temple City CA | Registered: 29 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Un-funny on any day. Confused

NRA Life Endowment Member

Posts: 420 | Location: Troy, Michigan | Registered: 21 December 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post

"It well may be a double reverse April fools header."

Say it ain't so Roger.
Here's your chance to rid the board of me forever!
If I found even 3 cents was donated in my name to either of those anti gun agendas I'm gone like the "Passenger Pigeon", and that ain't no joke.

"If a man buys a rifle at a gun show and his wife doesn't know it"...Did he really buy a rifle?

Posts: 1181 | Location: Bozeman Montana | Registered: 04 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It does help someone understand just how emotional they can be about the future possibilities.

Free men should not be subjected to permits, paperwork and taxation in order to carry any firearm. NRA Benefactor

Posts: 1652 | Location: Deer Park, Texas | Registered: 08 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It made me ill. I was almost afraid to post and contrib my discust at this. I've been thinking of Canada, as a viable option when one of these get elected.

Maybe if the 65% of the people who don't even vote did. We could get this stopped.

RC

Posts: 63 | Location: C. Falls Montana | Registered: 16 October 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Robert_in_mt:
It made me ill. I was almost afraid to post and contrib my discust at this. I've been thinking of Canada, as a viable option when one of these get elected.

Maybe if the 65% of the people who don't even vote did. We could get this stopped.

RC

Not "when" Robert, "IF" a big if and one to the fought at all costs, and at every turn!!!!
I agree with ya on the "sick at the thought of it" statement wholeheartedly.

One of Us
Picture of bartsche
posted Hide Post
beerDon't leave Doug. Your posting is genuinely appreciated. thumb roger

Old age is a high price to pay for maturity!!! Some never pay and some pay and never reap the reward. Wisdom comes with age! Sometimes age comes alone..

Posts: 10226 | Location: Temple City CA | Registered: 29 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I don't see as we have a real choice.

Mc Commy
Ben Laden
Rosie

RC

Posts: 63 | Location: C. Falls Montana | Registered: 16 October 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Roger, sincerely!
Robert we have two full on anti gun agendas and one pro gun guy. Your right, there is no choice. McCain may well not be as conservative as a lotta guys want but he's darned sure a bunch more conservative than the Dims I mean Dems Wink want.
A non vote is a vote for the other side, like you said, we have no choice.

one of us
posted Hide Post
And where would your close and personal buddy tom and all the other head-shooters be without their President. moon rotflmo BOOM

Posts: 9920 | Location: Carolinas, USA | Registered: 22 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well being as the date was on my anniversary , I for one was hoping it was true !.

It's about time somebody else paid all this wasted money for our corrupted Gov. officials !.

Besides at the " VERY LEAST " we could nail them for being on the take from foreign devils " BEFORE " getting into office !.

Now that's an Idea worth exploring !.

Seeing as the dirty SOB's have sold most of this country out from under AMERICANS !!!.

Shoot Straight Know Your Target !. ... salute

Posts: 1738 | Location: Southern Calif. | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of seafire2
posted Hide Post
Well politics create strange bedfellows...

Osama bin Laden and most Militant Muslim Leaders internationally want Obama or Hitlery elected as our next president...

so do a lot of anti government, wannabe assassins.....McCain getting elected could very well save Hitlery and Osama Obama....

Life Member: The American Vast Right Wing Conspiracy

Jan 20, 2009.. Prisoner in Dumocrat 'Occupied America', Partisan in the 'Save America' Underground

Beavis..... James Beavis..... Of Her Majesty's Secret Service..... Spell Check Division

"Posterity — you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it."
John Quincy Adams

A reporter did a human-interest piece on the Texas Rangers. The reporter recognized the Colt Model 1911 the Ranger was carrying and asked him "Why do you carry a 45?" The Ranger responded, "Because they don't make a 46."

Duhboy....Nuttier than Squirrel Poop...

Posts: 9316 | Location: Between Confusion and Lunacy ( Portland OR & San Francisco CA) | Registered: 12 September 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
I note that during the first revolution, it was significantly brother against brother in South Carolina, for example. It was that close.
Turns out some brothers were economically linked to the then Great Britain by trade and even more by geography: the low country vs. the highlanders; the priviledged vs. the yeoman, to put it broadly.
Our democrat left leaning shooters will soon have to choose between such things as individual firearms and the constitution or multicultural communism and GODlessness. N.S.

"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you" G. ned ludd

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote