THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SMALL CALIBER FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Small Calibers    pet load for weatherby sub moa 243

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

pet load for weatherby sub moa 243
 Login/Join

posted
help a new member out with some advise/ head start with your favorite accuracy 243 load for this rifle. thanks

One of Us
Picture of Snellstrom
posted Hide Post
Just look under favorite loads here and have at it. Some of the tried and true loads for all .243's will probably work, usually this cartridge is easy to find a load for.
One of my favorites is 100 grain Sierra's and 41 or 41.5 grains of IMR-4350 in WW cases and CCI or WW primers.

Posts: 5604 | Location: Eastern plains of Colorado | Registered: 31 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
First of all, welcome to the board!

Try 95gr Ballistic Tips with 37gr of IMR-4064.

Free men should not be subjected to permits, paperwork and taxation in order to carry any firearm. NRA Benefactor

Posts: 1652 | Location: Deer Park, Texas | Registered: 08 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I like imr 4964 and 58 grain hornady v-max in my remington! Good Luck. Curly

Posts: 49 | Location: the Evergreen State | Registered: 01 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
oops supost to be IMR 4064. Stupid Me!! I do like the vanguard rifles! Enjoy! Curly

Posts: 49 | Location: the Evergreen State | Registered: 01 April 2007Reply With Quote