Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

howa riffle or tikka riffle
 Login/Join

posted
which is more accurate and all around better riffle in a cheaper modle 22-250?

one of us
posted Hide Post
I'd personally bet on the Tikka every time I've sold about 30 of them at the store now and all love it and brag about how well they shoot.

"GET TO THE HILL"

Dogz

Posts: 879 | Location: Bozeman,Montana USA | Registered: 31 October 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I haven't had anything to do with the new HOWA rifles, but have owned several of the models made for S&W and Mossberg. That vintage rifle was very ordinary and not very accurate, compared to todays standards. I have had considerable experiance with Tikka products. Now own 2 (22-250 HB, 243 deluxe)and have worked with over 40 others. As Mark has already mentioned, they all have several common characteristics, they are made of high quality materials. they operate flawlessly and they shoot exceptionally well(even the cheaper models). I really like the new T3 models. The most recent (april issue)GUNS magazine has a nice article about them. The choice seems easy, but your the man putting out the cash.....KEN

Posts: 42 | Location: minnesota | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Every Howa I have ever shot was very accurate, they are cheaper, and better looking than Tikka's!

Posts: 3097 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: 28 November 2001Reply With Quote