Find
Notify
Tools

17 Remington Fireball Dies
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Posted 05 February 2007 21:04
Late last Friday afternoon I sent off an E-mail to the Redding Reloading Company inquiring about dies for the new 17 Remington Fireball - in specific I asked if their present 17 MachIV dies would suffice for reloading the 17 Remington Fireball.
I told them I would be getting a new 17 Remington Fireball Rifle ASAP and needed to know what dies to buy for this Rifle (caliber).
I got an E-mail reply promptly this morning and I will post their answer here for any interested parties.

Reply: "Hi Dale.
Thank you for using Redding Reloading Equipment. We’ll be ordering tooling to make 17 REM FIREBALL dies this week. They should be available in 12-16 weeks.
The dimensions of the 17 MACH IV and 17 REM FIREBALL are very close, but not identical. They’re enough different that we’ll be offering different die sets.
I stayed in Dillon a few years back while visiting Bannack, and I hunted elk a couple of years ago south of Ennis. Nice country"!
End of reply.

Well I guess I will be buying the "17 Remington Fireball" dies as opposed to another set of 17 MachIV dies for my "new" Rifle!

Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Posts: 3067 | Location: South West Montana | Registered: 20 August 2002Reply With Quote