Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Sako .222
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Oldsarge
posted
Since you haven't told us where you live I can't tell exactly what you'd do with it. However, even though I have absolutely no idea what the collector value might be, I can't imagine a sweeter little light varmint/small game rifle than that. Heat shots on cottontail, ground squirrels and 'chucks in the pasture, roe deer in Europe, wow! How about a pic for us to drool over?

Posts: 2690 | Location: Lakewood, CA. USA | Registered: 07 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
There are a couple for sale here in CT at a dealer who carries the better stuff. One is priced at about $795 and the other is more. Each have a scope and mounts.

Posts: 5543 | Registered: 09 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Was looking through my Dad's gun collection this weekend and noticed he had an older Sako. I asked him about it, and apprently he bought it in about '62 for $115 or so. It's a .222 in good condition. Does anybody know what this gun is worth? Are the older Sakos fairly rare? Just trying to find a little info about it...

Thanks,

Dan

Posts: 350 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 30 September 2004Reply With Quote