Find
Notify
Tools

Feedback on 22 Target Master
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Sabretooth
posted
I have a 22 Target Master with the original front and rear peep sights. Wanted to see what you guys thought. N E idea on how much this would bring...? is it worth anything?

Posts: 636 | Location: Texas, USA | Registered: 10 March 2017Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of hivelosity
posted Hide Post
around this part of the country I see them for around $300 no peep sight with $350 To $400

Posts: 2134 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 26 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I don't know about money, haven't seen one for sale. It looks like the same peep sight that was on the later 510P.

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)

Posts: 14620 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I used to shoot smallbore with something similar to that some 50+ years ago!

Posts: 20165 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Biebs:
I used to shoot smallbore with something similar to that some 50+ years ago!

Damn you old Biebs dancing

Mike

Posts: 13145 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I forgot to mention...it was a flintlock 22 :-)

Posts: 20165 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It's ashame it's drilled and tapped for a side mount . That really lowers the resale value .

Posts: 227 | Location: South Florida  | Registered: 03 February 2017Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gary MacDonald:
It's ashame it's drilled and tapped for a side mount . That really lowers the resale value .

On the other hand, there was a peep sight like that one on ebay, that sold for as much as I would have paid for the rifle itself.

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)

Posts: 14620 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Sabretooth
posted Hide Post
Gary, I know what U mean. It kills me that I had to plug it with screws. It would look a lot cleaner if it didn't have a stamped barrel.

quote:
Originally posted by Gary MacDonald:

Posts: 636 | Location: Texas, USA | Registered: 10 March 2017Reply With Quote