THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SMALL CALIBER FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Small Calibers    Opening the door with a CHeetah Mk. I

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Opening the door with a CHeetah Mk. I
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Don't suppose anyone else has this cartridge..........a necked down .308 Rem BR case with .22 caliber bullets. My rifle is a M98 with Shilen 1:14, don't shoot alot as it gets hot in less than 5 rounds. r in s.

Posts: 866 | Location: Puget Sound country | Registered: 18 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well Ray,

Maybe you have now discovered WHY you are the only guy in Town with one! thumb

Posts: 16144 | Location: Southern Oregon USA | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ray,
Mine is based on a full length 270 case. Load it with the right components and it is a lot of fun and will do work beyond what you would reasonably expect. The idea is to minimise friction and to seal the barrel against gas blow by as effectively as possible. I run 40gr monometallic bullets at 4700fps and you can see the result here. I shoot mine a lot and use it for cull hunting and meat harvesting.