THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SMALL CALIBER FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Small Calibers    Question:: Should Hotsh#t accept this challenge???????

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Question:: Should Hotsh#t accept this challenge???????
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of TEANCUM
posted
stepchild 2
one of us

Posted 23 September 2010 12:39 Hide Post
What a relief that is , cant want until "Hot
Lips does the same. Did you run out of negative
comments? Did you ever think about professional help? or AA, someone out there can probably offer some help. I'm sorry if the short bus comment offender you, just fly over to MBS and then you can defend your claims that my claims about my 257 Ackley were false, come on, I said i'd i'd pick ypu up at the airport, feed you, and take you back to the airport and pay your airfare both ways if my claims were not as claimed. Come on Dude, Shit or get off the pot!
What

NRA Life Member

Posts: 1078 | Location: glennie, mi. USA | Registered: 14 July 2003

Posts: 1788 | Location: IDAHO | Registered: 12 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hotcore doesn't like any of those new fangled thingies like airplanes, so his flying is out of the quesiton.

I Don't think Hotcores Assyrian Chariot is legal on public roads, so I'm not sure how he would be able to make the trip.

Posts: 3034 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 01 July 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hot Core is going to LOVE my thread about Elk, Blue Dot and the 223.... fishing

200 yd shot, 50 grain Ballistic tip.. head shot..
14 grains of Blue Dot.. ONE Shot, ONE kill DRT

Steady Rest... not a big elk, but say 700 lbs on the hoof..

Posts: 16144 | Location: Southern Oregon USA | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote