THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SMALL CALIBER FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Small Calibers    Pre-ban Mini 14 Flash Suppressor

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pre-ban Mini 14 Flash Suppressor
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I've been looking for a threaded type pre-ban Mini 14 flash suppressor. My rifle is blue, but I would take one in stainless if that's all I can find. If anyone has an idea on where I can find one, I sure would appreciate being pointed in the right direction. I assume there's no restriction on purchase/sale of these as long as they were manufactured prior to the ban. Thanks.

TJ

Posts: 66 | Location: Western KY Coalfields | Registered: 11 May 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of milosmate
posted Hide Post
Try this forum, everything you need too know about mini-14/30.
http://www.perfectunion.com/forums/index.php?

Milosmate

Posts: 217 | Location: Christchurch,New Zealand | Registered: 24 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Milosmate-

Thanks, lots of info there. I've saved to my favorites and will spend doubtless hours looking through the pages.

TJ

Posts: 66 | Location: Western KY Coalfields | Registered: 11 May 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of milosmate
posted Hide Post
Glad it helped, join the forum most are helpfull.

Milosmate

Posts: 217 | Location: Christchurch,New Zealand | Registered: 24 November 2001Reply With Quote